Sorry, this offer is sold out. But don’t worry we have similar offers for you.

img01

This offer is sold out

img02
img03

Droom

Founded in April 2014 in Silicon Valley, droom is India's first mobile marketplace to buy and sell new and used automobiles. Droom is a completely innovative and disruptive approach to how automobiles should be bought and sold online. Droom offers a truly 21st century experience in buying and selling automobiles. . They are very passionate about making the buying and selling experience for automobiles very simple, quick, and trustworthy. 

More
1

Get Flat Rs. 4,000 OFF on all Motorcycles (priced above Rs. 32,000)

  • Valid for: 1 Person

Sold out

Check back again
in 13 hours

2

Get Flat Rs. 3,000 off on all Scooters (priced above Rs. 25,000)

  • Valid for: 1 Person

Sold out

Check back again
in 13 hours

3

Get Flat Rs.15,000 off on all Super Bikes (priced above Rs. 1.2 Lacs)

  • Valid for: 1 Person

Sold out

Check back again
in 13 hours

4

Get Flat Rs. 25,000 off on all Cars (priced above Rs. 2 Lacs)

  • Valid for: 1 Person

Sold out

Check back again
in 13 hours

5

Get Flat Rs. 25,000 off on all Premium Cars (priced above Rs. 5 Lacs)

  • Valid for: 1 Person

Sold out

Check back again
in 13 hours

How to use offer

  • Book an appointment according to your convenience
  • Present the voucher to the merchant
  • Redeem the voucher before consumption

Your purchase is 100% secured with us

  • nearbuy_get_promise

    This is a non cancellable offer, but you won’t have a bad experience

Cancellation policy

Non-Cancellable

Things to remember

  • Offers are on a used scooter, motorcycle or a car of your choice, which is in great condition.
  • Number of vehicles available under each of the deals is mentioned.
  • No refunds or cancellations entertained after purchase
  • One person can only buy one deal at a time. In case of multiple deal found for a single individual the remaining purchases would be made null and void.
  • The deals are valid for retail customers only and no dealers are allowed to participate or buy the deals.
  • Upon purchase, you will receive a voucher with the coupon code, which will be need to be redeemed at www.droom.in or the Droom App (Available on both Android &iOS)
  • The coupon buyer post selecting the vehicle of choice needs to call up ‘Droom Assist’ on +91 9643242126 or mail us at assist@droom.in. The ‘Droom Assist’ team will ensure that the vehicle is available with the seller, in case not the team will also help find the user a vehicle of his / her choice.
  • Post the availability check of the desired vehicle, the user will need to use the coupon code on the app or website, pay the Commitment Fee
  • Post the receipt of commitment fee the Seller Details will be forwarded to the consumer. The consumer can then fix up a suitable time with the seller to both inspect the vehicle and take delivery of the vehicle. The buyer will need to pay for inspection of the vehicle, in case he / she chooses to get the same done through Droom or it’s partners.
  • Once the user clicks or chooses ‘Committing to Buy’ he / she, would need to complete the purchase decision within the next 5 days.
  • All purchases made are 100% covered under ‘Droom Buyer Protection’
  • The user needs to pay a 2% commitment fee upfront, the remaining 98% needs to be paid to the seller at the time of delivery of the vehicle
  • All purchases will be subject to Droom Buyer Verification process
  • Avail it on Droom App or Website

Sorry, this offer is

Sold Out

Choose from similar offers