Bars, Lounges & Pubs

Based on 172 ratings

CELLAR - Hotel Sheronz

nb 4.2 / 5
Sector 35C
call

Phone no. - +91 9988220077, 0172 2621551

down-arrow

0172 2621552

call

Cost for two - 1,200

call

Finger Food

img01
img02
  • Deals
  • About
  • Photos
  • Reviews

CELLAR - Hotel Sheronz, Sector 35C, Chandigarh

DEALS

3-Course Meal & Combos with Drinks

+ 4 more Deals

Starting From : ₹229


About CELLAR - Hotel Sheronz

CELLAR located in Hotel Sheronz promises to fill your stomach and curb those hunger pangs. If you love chit-chatting along with scrumptious food, then CELLAR is the place to be at. Serving a range of Finger Food delicacies, it is an ideal place to hangout with near and dear ones after a hectic day at work. With comfort...

Cuisines

Finger Food

Address

Hotel Sheronz, SCO 429, Sector 35C, Chandigarh

Phone no.

+91 9988220077, 0172 2621551, 0172 2621552

Average cost

Cost for two - 1,200

Cost for two with alcohol - 1,400

Need to know

  • Serves - Serves Non Veg
  • Reservation - Not Required

Note: Reservation requirements can be different for offers, please refer to offer details before buying.


CELLAR - Hotel Sheronz Timings

Open Now

Monday

11 AM - 11:30 PM

Tuesday

11 AM - 11:30 PM

Wednesday

11 AM - 11:30 PM

Thursday

11 AM - 11:30 PM

Friday

11 AM - 11:30 PM

Saturday

11 AM - 11:30 PM

Sunday

11 AM - 11:30 PM

Most popular time of day

Night


More Info.

Amenities

Takeaway

AC

Valet Parking

Dress Code

Casuals

Payment Options

Cash

Cards Accepted

Wallets Accepted

Bar Type

Full Bar

Note: Information is provided by merchant and nearbuy is not liable for its accuracy.


CELLAR - Hotel Sheronz Reviews

Average

Rated 3.0 by Raj Maharia

Yesterday me and my family went to here. We absolutely loved the ambiance and the band playing there. The food quality was fantastic and the staff was very receptive. However when we entered there was a signboard which stated today is 28th so discount is 28%. When I got the bill I was told the discount is 14% on drinks and 14% on food so total is 28% (I don’t know who was there maths teacher) I somehow felt cheated nevertheless good place but don’t fall for discount they offer.

Win Rs 500 instant off code

Valid on all prepaid deals | No minimum purchase

NBLUCKY
Code copied

100% OFF

All Food & Drinks Deals | Get discount code of 100% value

DINE
Code copied

10% OFF

Get 10% Discount Code | Valid on all Prepaid Deals

NB10
Code copied

100% Refund on cancellation

Get 100% refund on cancellation of voucher

CANCELFREE
Code copied

Powered by zomato-image